Question:
As anyone made any money from The Greatest Vitamin in the world program seen on tv?
Mike
2006-08-28 18:29:03 UTC
I saw the info. on tv how you can make $1000 checks by getting 20 people to try The Greatest Vitamin in the world.I'm a little skeptical about it.It looks too good to be true.I would like to order the program but i would like to know if anyone has made any real money from this program seen on tv.
Mike
Four answers:
Horndog
2006-08-28 18:41:30 UTC
Somehow that doesn't add up. That is about fifty dollars a head for vitamins? I wouldn't pay $50 for vitamins. I would need samples to ensure that they were worth it. Then the $50 would be justified. Otherwise it seems like passing the buck to get your money back.
Ardy
2006-08-29 01:46:36 UTC
Hi,

Well, like anything I'm sure there is something to it. For instance, you probably will be selling vitamins for 50-100 each for you to make the money they show.

There's only one program that I've found with a great product that is very marketable.

You should go check this out before you make any decisions!

www.my.ws

access code: fieldpays
NICK!!!!
2006-08-29 08:21:38 UTC
I have known people who have tried that out and they are now currently in my downline because it failed them... We found a legit and trustworthy company that puts out a product that works https://www.enivamembers.com/nick
2006-08-29 02:32:03 UTC
i do not know about that,find out and let me know,I am curious as well.peace!