Question:
How to make my own gift certificates. Mary?
2005-12-12 12:01:51 UTC
How to make my own gift certificates. Mary?
Two answers:
Cranky Old Goat
2005-12-12 13:38:04 UTC
Go to MS Office Home page and click on link. Plenty of Forms, Clip Art, etc. You can download what you need and customize. Works with Open Office after you download, just make sure to save to a file.

Just recently did this thing.
bookapro
2005-12-13 08:29:10 UTC
If you sell on-line you can use PayPal to create and redeem your gift certificates. We do this with our site www.bookapro.com if you want to see an example. In our case we enable professionals to use these to promote their business.

You can also design your own printed gift certificates and print them on a variety of paper stock to make them orignial to you. I would use MSWord, PowerPoint, or what ever software you may have to handle graphics. Make sure you number them and record them when issued.